This job has been Expired
Company: 365 recruitment
Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £65,000 – £75,000 + Package (Depending on experience)
- We are currently working closely with our clients based in London for a MuleSoft Software Engineer to work within their Technology department
- The Technology department is divided into four primary functions – Technology Development, Technology Experience, Service Management, and Enterprise Architecture. As our clients develop their services, their teams work seamlessly in a digital ecosystem.
- If you have a thirst to be at the cutting edge of technology and thrive off a fast-paced technical environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Integration Engineer (MuleSoft) – Key duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver strategic integration of COTS, Legacy systems, data providers, and preferably new API-led connectivity via the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, or using Java Spring Framework.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of existing applications and systems.
- Work alongside key technical roles to ensure compliance to coding and design standards.
- Work in agile software teams to deliver high quality software against tight deadlines.
- Work with the Integration Team, Solution Architect, and Product Owner to deliver simple and complex integrations using MuleSoft ESB.
- Provide technical input and innovation utilising technical skills.
- Code and configure solutions using software teams, coding standards, and tools.
- Create and maintain automated test libraries.
- Develop and prototype investigations (or spikes) and user stories.
- Be aware of the product road map with reference architecture, technical requirements, and prioritisation.
- Streamline the software delivery process by promoting continuous integration and a continuous deployment model.
- Collaborate in scrum teams, and with Change and Release Management and IT Partners, sharing knowledge and best practice to ensure seamless delivery to customers.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant computing discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience of enterprise integration, ideally using MuleSoft ESB (Cloudhub), or through Java Spring.
- Experience Integrating COTS, internal/external data providers, Legacy systems, and ideally other API-led connectivity.
- Experience contributing to designing and coding technical solutions using:
- technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, MuleESB, Groovy, Hibernate, Junit/Munit, SOAP, REST, RAML/WSDL, XML, XSD/XSLT, XPath, JSON, Messaging (SNS, JMS)
- databases: Mongo DB, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Servers: Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish, Apache
- tools: Anypoint Studio (API Designer, DataWeave, Build to Deploy), Maven/Gradle, Git, Eclipse IDE, Soap UI, Junit, Munit, Confluence, JIRA, Bamboo
- methodologies: agile, scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI)
- Knowledge of rest APIs and integration via APIs, design patterns, and principles (preferably integration patterns).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively to technical audiences.
- Experienced in designing and building usable and scalable systems and applications.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, large scale, agile change initiative with multiple technologies.
- Experience developing for the Cloud, specifically AWS.
- Experience of test-driven development alongside use of automated test frameworks, mocking/stubbing, and Junit/Munit.
- Experience using Behaviour Driven Development with Cucumber.